1715 Gregory Road
Statesville, NC 28677
PO Box 20146
Greensboro, NC 27420
Gold Rush Two-Ram Balers
Free Jam Two-Ram
Jam Clearing Technology
The World's Only Two-Ram Baler
AUTOMATIC/PUSH BUTTON Jam Clearing Technology
Our Free Jam Two-Ram® baler is the only baler in the world with automatic, push-button jam release technology. The Free Jam Two-Ram’s patent pending technology virtually eliminates the need for a person to enter into the baler to manually clear a jam - the most dangerous function in the recycling industry.
Using a conventional two-ram baler without automatic jam release technology can force a recycler to have multiple employees spend up to five days manually digging out a jam.
The Free Jam door replaces a “stationary gather wall” on a conventional two-ram baler. CB&E’s patent pending jam clearing system allows the operator to push a button from a control panel to automatically raise the “gather wall” in the event of a material jam.
With the wall in the raised position, the operator then pushes another button to extend the gather ram stroke through the charge chamber to push the jammed material out of the baler. The operator of the CB&E Free Jam Two-Ram® can have a jam cleared and the recycler can be back baling in as little as five minutes.
The Free Jam Two-Ram® Baler Delivers All You Could Ask For In A Baler...
- Virtually eliminates the potential for injury or death due to sending employees into the machine to clear a jam.
- Virtually eliminates the need for lock out/tag out and confined space permitting entry due to sending employees into the machine to clear a jam.
- Virtually eliminates expensive down time due to a material jam (in as little as 5 minutes).
- Provides an excellent ground level access point for minor and major structural and hydraulic maintenance.
Gold Rush Two-Ram Balers Process:
- Newspaper (ONP)
- Cardboard (OCC)
- High Grade Paper
- Solid Waste (MSW)
- Plastics (PET, HDPE, Film)
- Cans (Steel/Aluminum)
- White Goods
- Electronic Scrap
- Non-Ferrous Metals